With 18 years of optimizing client web sites under our belts, we consider ourselves to be SEO veterans. Our Director Kalena Jordan was the first recognized SEO expert in Australia and New Zealand and is well-known in the global search industry, particularly in the U.S.
We offer our clients a wide range of on-page and off-page SEO services, which are constantly assessed and updated to keep up with the very latest algorithm changes.
The steps we take during the search engine optimization process include:
- Search Engine Compatibility Review – we carry out a detailed overview and analysis of your site's search engine compatibility in terms of HTML design, page extensions, link popularity, title and META tags, browser compatibility, link popularity, body text, ALT IMG tags, page load time, and dead links.
- Requirements Gathering – we give you a questionnaire to complete to ensure we tailor our web site optimisation services to your exact needs.
- Keyword Research & Consultation – we undertake extensive keyword research using dedicated software to determine what people are typing in to search engines to find products and services similar to yours. We also look at your competitor's site(s) to find search terms they are using. Using specialist software, we analyze the resulting search keywords and phrases for performance and determine how many other sites are competing for high rankings with the same terms. We then come up with a seed list of search terms especially tailored for your site, in order of potential ranking performance on the various engines. In consultation with you, we revise and streamline the list to narrow it down to two or three priority search terms for each page being optimised.
- Title and META Tag Creation – this is where we draft tailored Title and META tags for each page being optimised, utilizing the prioritized search terms.
- Site Compatibility Fixes – we put together all the tools needed to improve your site's compatibility with search engines, including tailored title and META tags, ALT IMG tags, code integration instructions and other recommendations based on the results of our Search Engine Compatibility Review.
- Site Copywriting – one of the most crucial steps of any website optimisation for search engines, this is when we take a look at your existing site copy and with your input, our professional copywriter makes changes to ensure it is both search engine compatible and viewer friendly. This can include additions of keywords and phrases to your existing body text, or the drafting of entirely new body text for various pages, to ensure ranking relevancy and content satisfying to both search engine and viewers.
- Integration & Upload of Changes – this is where we (or your site administrators if you prefer) integrate the new META tags, body text and other code alterations, then upload the revised page to your site via FTP, cPanel or CMS login.
- SiteMap Creation and Submission – once integration is complete, we create an XML sitemap of your entire site and submit it to Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Link Building – a time-consuming but important step when optimizing a web site. The ways that back-links are acquired for a web site can impact a site's ultimate ranking in the search engine results pages, either negatively or positively. This crucial step must be done very carefully, keeping Google's latest algorithm tweaks in mind.
All of our SEO services can be tailored to suit specific client requirements. Fees are based on the number of hours the SEO work is estimated to take (depending on the size of the web site) and you will be provided with an estimate prior to commencement.